Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just love these kids

I didn't realize that our guys posted this video to youtube. I'm so glad to be able to show you some of what we were up to at Impact this past June. You'll see video of our camp week and also get to see some of our kids in action during the clubs. As you watch keep in mind that we had a "treasure hunters" theme...pirates on a sea adventure to discover long, lost riches...

I just can not express to you what it means to watch these kids teach from Scripture and share the gospel. They did such an amazing job and God was so gracious to bless their work. To read one perspective on some of what He did, read Cassie's postings (Part 1 and Part 2). By the way, you'll see her earlier in the video in a royal blue shirt and then at the clubs in a red shirt, holding a child (as always!).

I can't wait to start up again with them...you'll see why...

No comments: