Monday, August 18, 2008

It's time!

Once again a summer has flown by and it's time to kick off the sign up for fall Bible studies. I'll be joining the Women's Ministry team again by teaching a class Thursday mornings starting September 11th. We'll take a look at women of the Bible each week, looking to see in their lives what it means to live out our faith (or to fail to!). The book will be provided to you the first day of class, but you can see it here.

Yes...for those who know me well...I will be adding a little something extra to the study! Not a great deal of extra work (no, really!), but I want to make sure that we look each week at how Christ is found in these passages and what difference the cross of Christ makes as we move forward each week. And I'm sure I'll find some long-dead guys for you to read during your "free" time!

Sign up does start tonight...come around 6pm to TBC if you can to listen to some of our women talk about what God has been doing in their lives. If you are pressed for time, come around 7:30pm to the chapel and get your hands on the material and see where the Lord leads you. For those who don't get this in time or can't make it tonight, you can sign up at the Women's Ministry table any time after tonight. There should be a place for you to select which group you'd like to be in...and invite your friends from school, work and neighborhood to come along. They'll make sure you're all together.

I'd love for you to join me or any of the other great ladies who will be leading us through the Word this year. I'm praying for us all that God might grant our hearts to long for Him, to be thirsty for His Word and that we would not be satisfied by anything apart from Him. Join me.

No comments: