Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why blogging is hard this week...

  1. Cassie's home...being a senior means no finals...which means that the computer is constantly occupied as she practices what this generation thinks of as community. Who knew that sitting alone in a room, staring at a screen would ever count as building relationships??
  2. Teacher's gifts...if like me you sort of forgot for a while that you hoped to bless your kids' teachers, this recipe placed in a colorful bag is always a huge hit...and as mentioned we will, of course, always share the recipe...for a bit of a curve on that last test...
  3. Bren is under the weather again...and is still young enough to want Mama to hover.
  4. Choir practice with Bren, choir concerts with the other girls, basketball games, finals to help Aisley study for, Christmas buying, gift wrapping, something to do each night from 8 days ago until 4 days from now!
  5. Time must be made to be in His Word so that all this stays fun and exciting and blessed instead of one more chore to deal with.
Sound like your house?

2 comments:

eileen mom nana said...

How could I have forgotten to make this! Ingredients are now on the grocery list... Busy! But you know how much I love 'the happiest time of the year'!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have not stopped baking and washing dishes for days. I do not know why I do this to myself every year! I did get your email and will right back soon, I have some questions and thought I would like to share.